Traditional Butcher Display

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Brilliant, successful shoot and still perfectly turned out. :)

Her boots weren't up to standard though, and that red tee shirt...

She chose to wear her cadet (RAF) uniform greens, her OC wasn't too chuffed when we got home (Her Mum is her OC) :lmao:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I would love to implement a decree that states that anyone who wishes to eat meat has to kill, skin and prep one creature per year - just to remind them what meat is!
I would also enact a decree that states that anyone wishing to learn to drive a car has to spend a year riding a motorbike first - just to teach the 4 wheel numpties how it feels to be treated by other road users who are cocooned in their tin boxes!

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
e9a6a3ys.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
I would love to implement a decree that states that anyone who wishes to eat meat has to kill, skin and prep one creature per year - just to remind them what meat is!
I would also enact a decree that states that anyone wishing to learn to drive a car has to spend a year riding a motorbike first - just to teach the 4 wheel numpties how it feels to be treated by other road users who are cocooned in their tin boxes!

Definitely agree with both of those comments!
Except there wouldn't be enough for me to shoot prepare and eat! Lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...I would also enact a decree that states that anyone wishing to learn to drive a car has to spend a year riding a motorbike first - just to teach the 4 wheel numpties how it feels to be treated by other road users who are cocooned in their tin boxes!.."

That seems a little extreme, I would suggest that car seat belts are fitted with a mechanism that is set start squeezing the life out of the driver the closer he gets to a two wheeled vehicle or the more he/she exceeds the speed limit. :)

A lack of knowledge/understanding about where food comes from isn't just about meat, few people appreciate just how hard it can be to get fruit/veg and cereals into and out of the ground on to the shop shelves.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE