tracker- starring ray winstone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bear

Dec 30, 2004
ireland
Has anyone seen a new film showing on sky movies called "tracker" about a tracker in New Zealand tracking down a convict,meant to have great scenery and srarring ray winstone.I havent got sky movies but wondered if it was worth watching and if the tracking scenes are any good?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Its an OK film, nothing special in my opinion and you won't enlarge your tracking skills watching it, worth viewing though.

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
A good enough film but you’ll be disappointed if you want to see any tracking.
The Tracker written and directed by Rolf de Heer set in Australia is a bit better but only just .
But there both defiantly worth a watch though.

Last edited:

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Worth the watch just for Ray Winstones south African accent lol
Enjoyable film but will say the same as Rick better films out there. Great scenery though
Atb
Rick

bear

Dec 30, 2004
ireland
cheers guys, unfortunately we got a very slooow broadband connection out here in the boonies and it would take hours to download movies,but thanks for the link blacktimberwolf,will have to wait till i get dvd,another item for the xmas list:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE