TOYODANSO Double Paraffin Cookers / Stoves on Metal Stand

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Hi All

I was clearing out my shed yesterday, and found a few items to sell. One of them is this Double Paraffin Cookers / Stove on a (galvanised) Metal Stand.
One on the left is perfect ready to fire after putting paraffin in the tank, but one on the right needs some adjustment on wicks (most of the wicks seem there maybe a few needing replacement?), and needs a wee pin ( can use broken hair pin or any type of metal pin) to link the wick base into the burner.

Both cookers are placed in the factory made metal stands for secure footing - more secure and safer than stand alone cookers. The galvanised metal stand is sturdy and well balanced, and I believe should not rust out forever due to coatings on it.

This cooker was bought brand new a few year ago, and maybe used a coupe of times with great efficiency. I believe that the wicks can be made of strips from mop strands or any cotton strips cut to right length and size, don't need to pay out for commercially made wicks, which can get quite expensive.

As you can see there is a wee dent on the top of the metal stand. All in all good clean solid condition, and should work well after a bit of adjustment, clean and work.

I can only post this to UK mainland addresses where YODEL or Hermes allow, as this cooker is heavy and large in size. If you can pick it up personally, I will refund you £15.

SOLD

Please PM me after replying to the thread if you decided to buy it. First come, first served. Once gone, forever gone to the new home. Thanks.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE