Top prank for your next overnighter, this has GOT to be done!!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Saw this on Farcebook just now.

1344532984.jpg

Biker

That was what I was thinking too. Now all I need is some red glowsticks :D

Those Green/yellow would work just as well, more spooky in a way.

When I saw that picture it reminded me of a joke;

The Great White hunter in Africa boasted to the locals at how good a shot he is, and how when he hunts at night he would shine his torch into the darkness and wait to see the glow of the prey's eyes and he ALWAYS got his prey right smack between the eyes.

He met his fate when he was attacked from the same direction and eaten by two one-eyed lions.

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Those Green/yellow would work just as well, more spooky in a way.

When I saw that picture it reminded me of a joke;

The Great White hunter in Africa boasted to the locals at how good a shot he is, and how when he hunts at night he would shine his torch into the darkness and wait to see the glow of the prey's eyes and he ALWAYS got his prey right smack between the eyes.

He met his fate when he was attacked from the same direction and eaten by two one-eyed lions.

Biker thats wicked - will scare my cubs and we may get an early night :)

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
I just perfected the design!!

Close up the open ends, so no light shows there and then hang the eyes up by some strings, so that they actually move in the wind!
Now you have moving creatures, maybe even occassionally blinking an eye!

Biker

On oldie but a goodie :D It does lead to the potential for a combined prank :angel: :evilangel:

Mix it with ...

how-desperate-are-you.jpg

I worked on a building site back in the early 80's and the toilets we had were those very like those blue thunderbox cabins. One day I had call to use one and inside the cubicle I found a hole had been kicked in the internal wall and the fibreglass insulation had been torn out and used as toilet tissue, the evidence was clearly shown in the bottom of the unflushed bowl.

You have got to be soooo desperate to do that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE