Top Banana! gear item of the year!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Fond of nibbling a BANANA in the great outdoors? Fed up of squishy goo in the bottom of the food bag? Then you just HAVE to find some room in your pack for this item. Guaranteed to rival even the pink flamingo tent pegs :yikes:. As recently reviewed by Outdoor Magic Review site, I bring you the:

bananaGUARD!

How can I resist a glow in the dark model :eek:): :eek:):

No fruity comments here please. Absolutely no Slip Up jokes or alternatives uses for the BananaGUARD please :naughty: Only serious alternative use posts... honest :wink:

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
OH NO! :eek:): :eek:): :eek:):

:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :eek:): :eek:):

what the hell.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eh?........no...eh?....no....but.... :shock:

:shock: :?:

but who's going to buy it? especially in yellow?

:claping: well done! this idea could prehaps be... :dedhorse:

i swear i am going to colapse laughing if ever i see one in use! :rolmao: :rolmao:

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
ok, seriously... :roll: ...

how could it be used for anything else? (un-fruity :naughty: )

come on now....ok serious face, (wipes laughter tear away)

immagine the scene you are in the wilds, storms-a-comin you lie in a muddy ditch wher you colapsed from blood loss, you are in trouble, fear not a trusty bushcrafter has bought along his first aid kit in a very falic looking case.......... :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

it would definately make the newspapers!
"wild man saves, victim with a savaloy!"

no
No

NO

please only laugh at it...please, please, please,don't buy one!
immagine the comments.....it's not worth it!

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
I've got one, does it's job very well... and the glow in the dark means it's easier to see it in your rucksack....

and, it's a great conversation starter at work...

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
What if you get a straight bannana? I saw these in the paper at the weekend and assumed there was some way of changing the bend but it looks like you have to squeeze the bannana in all sorts of shapes just to fit it in the case in the begining. :?:

Bill

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Nice one maddave :eek:):

Just had a brainwave. I got the SAK out and 'moded' a couple of green bananaGUARDs:

'cucumberGUARD'

cucumberguard.jpg

When a banana is just not enough and you need that extra length :naughty: :eek:):

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
:eek:): :eek:): :eek:):

hey what if you lost your torch, and you don't have the glow in the dark version? :yikes:
how about a vibrating alarm? :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
BIG-TARGET said:
From the look and shape, isn't there a rule/issue concerning this???? :?: :nono: :naughty:

Funny you should mention this, when I was at school, the old Head and Shoulders shampoo bottles (the long necked ones) were banned, after a couple of girls (how to put this tastefully) were found getting intimate with them. :yikes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE