Tool shops, West Yorkshire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
I've searched in vain for a hardware/outdoor/survival shop in Leeds which sells hooked knives and single blades suitable for bushcraft. Can anyone recommend anywhere in West Yorkshire or even a good online retailer in the UK?

PM me if you don't want to 'advertise'

Cheers folks,

red

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
If your only looking for bushcraft knives then there are many...

Ray Mears

ODS

Brisa This one is great for knife making supplies.

to name but a few!

:?:

leon-1

redcollective said:
I've searched in vain for a hardware/outdoor/survival shop in Leeds which sells hooked knives and single blades suitable for bushcraft. Can anyone recommend anywhere in West Yorkshire or even a good online retailer in the UK?

PM me if you don't want to 'advertise'

Cheers folks,

red

You could try here for hooked knives
although it does look like the prices may have gone up a little

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
If you don't mind poping across to sheffield there are a few good shops

CCC (camping, caravaning center) has it's main shop in sheffield and is online at www.cccoutdoors.com

If you want knives like EKA, Helle and lots lots more there is a cutlers on west street. I'm sure my dads mentioned an outdoor shop that he goes past in leeds (he works there) and there mustv be an amry surplus or two around

RobertsonPau

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2004
North Yorkshire,UK
As Espy said Barnitts in York is well worth a look, they stock, or can order, anything from the Frosts range. I got a Frosts hook knife from them for about £6, not so long ago. The staff are really helpful, and are happy to deal with strange requests. The shop is a veritable aladins cave of 'stuff', the only thing they don't sell is food!

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE