Tool Logic knives and para cord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
To cut a long story short ,my friend owns a gun shop and has ended up with more of these than he wants to stock so he has offered a few of them to me at cost to pass on to my friends at the gun club but I thought I would offer them on here first.

A quick Google search shows the SL1 and SL3 normally sell at £29.95 + carriage and the SL1m at around £25.00 + carriage .
These are costing £19.00 for the SL1 / SL3 and £14.00 for the SL1m.
I reckon £2.00 should cover postage by RMSD to a UK address.
I can accept cheques ,postal orders and PayPal but i will have to charge a bit extra to cover the PP fee's (add 5%).

SL1 (£21.00 inc. RMSD)
SL1.jpg

SL1m (£16.00 inc. RMSD)
sl1m.jpg

SL3 (£21.00 inc. RMSD)
SL3.jpg

Here's the babble from the Tool Logic site.
Toologic SL Survival Knives
In emergency situations there are a few items that are irreplaceable, such as a good sharp knife and a flashlight / signalling device.
The Toollogic SL1 Survival Knife offers all these features in a very compact and functional shape.
The SL1 blade is designed around an all-round utility shape for the sharp 3" blade.
It has enough point to be useful, yet it is softened with a steep drop profile at the tip.
The blade has sufficient curve for most field chores and can be opened or closed easily and safely with just one hand. 50/50 serrations add the utility of both cutting and sawing action when needed.
The Flashlight is a compact and 100% waterproof module.
It features a brilliant white LED driven by 3 x button cell batteries.
It is activated by twisting the barrel and can be used with knife open or closed.
There is a small water tight compartment behind the torch that can be used to hold other small emergency items, like a match.
There is even a built in emergency whistle that will emit a piercing tone when needed in a real emergency.
Comes in an attractive steel presentation box.
The SL1m has a 2" Plain edge blade.
The SL3 has a firestarting tool, instead of the torch.
SL1 & SL3 - 3" 50/50 serrated blade (420J2 stainless)
SL1m -2" Plain edge (420J2 stainless)
One hand easy opening
Liner lock
Zytel Body (nylon reinforced with glass fibre)
Emergency whistle
Stainless pocket / belt clip
Lanyard hole

He also got a lot of Para cord.
429_2961_1.jpg

Olive drab and in 100' Length's
It's described as "550 Test Nylon"
It's not the real McCoy 7 strand stuff but i have been using it for years for hide building ,on my basha's ,for lanyard's and neck sheath's etc and it's spot on.
Tough and cheap.
It's costing £3.50 and 50p should post it ,so £4.00 to a UK address (pay Pal add £0.40).

I have taken an SL1m and an SL3 for myself and a few others are spoken for so this is what's left:

7 x SL1m
8 x SL1
8 x SL3
10 x para cord.

First come first serve.

rb

N

nomadbushcraft

please email or pm me your address for the cheque and i'll take a SL3

Andrew

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I sold all i had but i got a few more of the knives today.

These are all i will be able to get

5 SL1
5 SL1M
4 SL3

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
What's left

2 SL1
3 SL1M
3 SL3

The SL3 will house a mini maglight if you remove the firesteel
All 3 have a built in whistle

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
What's left

1 SL1
3 SL1M
2 SL3

I am not making any profit on these ,im passing these on at the dealers buying price and once these go i can't get any more.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
God RB, I wish you would hurry up and sell these, the temptation is excruciating! I’ve wanted one for ages, but I just can’t spare the dosh at the moment as I’ve already been tapped up for a Mora and a Swedish army Trangia on this site of temptation!

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
All gone now .
Thanks to everyone for paying up so quickly and no messing about.
I didnt make any money on these and these are the dealers prices so expect to pay more if you see them anywhere else.
Still good little tools at full price.

rb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE