Tool / Knife roll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I am gathering a small collection of carving knives, hook knives etc picked up a couple more today

I am looking for a leather tool roll or similar, any ideas where I can pick one up near Manchester , good tool shops etc

Or any makers on here do that sort of thing

Any suggestions would be welcome

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I got something which sounds similar in Screwfix a couple of years ago. I use it for work most days if I'm out on faults.

Jan 22, 2006
uk
i bought a couple of toolrolls from Gleaves in Stretford (on the brige on the rd to Chorlton from the big crossroads - cant miss them)

they were a pound each i think, they havea little section of stuff they want to get rid of

cheers

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
i bought a couple of toolrolls from Gleaves in Stretford (on the brige on the rd to Chorlton from the big crossroads - cant miss them)

they were a pound each i think, they havea little section of stuff they want to get rid of

cheers

Thanks mate I drive past there everyday allmost will call in and have a look

Boston973

Feb 3, 2009
Mass
I got a great one when i purchased a new set of files at a home depot. while there I did spot a few but definetly nothing perfect.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE