Tom Brown Scout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Crapbag

Hey,

Have a Tom Brown scout, used but in good condition. Looking for a down jacket or a RM clone if anyone is interested but open to offers of course

PB160375.jpg

Oct 2, 2004
derbyshire
Hi Crapbag
I have a large RAB berber jacket. Not down but very warm Berber fleece with a heavy pertex cover(reversable). An extreme smock version of the buffalo would be a good description, seen me through the snow no problems. Happy to keep it but also like the look of the scout and thought you might be interested Let me know what you think
Cheers Coopes

Oct 2, 2004
derbyshire
No idea on postage but happy to pay as bulky but light and postage from your end will be small but abit heavier(Ish) get it to you asap probably get it in the post tomorrow or tuesday latest if you are up for it, so should be there for friday i'll check when sending. You are in Dublin right? Just a formality for the forums sake I am way over 18 swapping for a knife and all. So how does this work exchanging addresses as i presume we dont just post adress here (I know so little about computers its frightening).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE