Today I finished this for pooch

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
It's been driving me nuts not having any decent sized bits of leather to make anything, however i had enough to make my pooch Perrin a new collar. It's 3mm veg tan covered with really thin red leather. Just needs a ring to attach his name tag too then it's all done
5apadane.jpg
epevyzer.jpg
huqaguny.jpg
umeryny4.jpg
y4e5u7ab.jpg

Orric

greensurfingbear

He looks very smart :). Is he a lurcher?

He's the best dog that's ever lived with me. He is a lab collie cross or collieador as i Iike to call him. His mum was a working lab who was locked in a barn when she was in season. Didn't stop his dad the farms collie getting in. They knew who the dad was as although he got in he couldn't get out lol. Hopefully he'll join me at the glen Coe meet so you'll get to meet him.

Orric

Elen Sentier

He's the best dog that's ever lived with me. He is a lab collie cross or collieador as i Iike to call him. His mum was a working lab who was locked in a barn when she was in season. Didn't stop his dad the farms collie getting in. They knew who the dad was as although he got in he couldn't get out lol. Hopefully he'll join me at the glen Coe meet so you'll get to meet him. Orric

He'll have two little whippet girlfriends with Magpiewolf, be fun to see them together.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE