To Ecoman

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Here is the photo of the craft materials bought by Clynfyw Care Farm with the money for the postage (that you would not accept) for the 'chute you sent me (and would not accept money for!
craft materials.jpg
Many thanks are sent to you by the service users and staff at Clynfyw.
You are a good man!

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
This forum constantly restores my faith in human nature and kindness :) if only the rest of the world was such an generous place!

Well done chaps, heartwarming indeed :You_Rock_

Last edited:

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Aaw shucks, you made me blush :eek: lol

Nice one John and thanks for putting the money to good use. I hope they get plenty of fun out of the craft supplies.:cool:

Just glad the chute been put to good use instead of sitting in a box in my workshop.

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Fun and profit :)
Some of the crafts are sold to raise money to plough back into the Care Farm for future projects...
anyone interested should check out their website http://www.clynfyw.co.uk/
A container of refurbished wheelchairs, walkers etc is just about to head off to Africa and the next Craft Fair is on the 21st of June.
I will be having a stall there myself and there may be some Pretty Pink Paracord bracelets etc still being sold alongside items such as walkingsticks, wooly hats and scarves, birdboxes, candle holders etc made by service users and staff as well as stalls being run by other local craftspersons who pay to have stalls.
To spread the good I have - with Mesquites OK - given the remaining bits of my Pink Paracord Christmas to Clynfyw to sell for their own funds (dammit - if they run out of funds I will lose my job as Support Worker!).
I recently gave them my feather collection (from when I made loads of Dreamcatchers and other "feather and Leather" craftpieces... I have not made any in ages and things were gathering dust...) and showed the Craft Teacher/Support Worker the traditional Dreamcatcher knot and they have started making some lovely looking decorative Dreamcatchers so there should be lots of good stuff to buy at the craft fair :)
There are regular coffee mornings held at Clynfyw in support of other charities as well :)
If you are in the area then the craftfairs and coffee mornings are worth a look-in and there are good walks in the nearby woods:)
Aaw shucks, you made me blush :eek: lol

Nice one John and thanks for putting the money to good use. I hope they get plenty of fun out of the craft supplies.:cool:

Just glad the chute been put to good use instead of sitting in a box in my workshop.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE