TNF Mountain Marathon Tent

Rod

On a new journey
Hi All,

Christmas may come early for someone here... I've only used this tent for one summer weekend in North Wales - so it's in mint condition. I'm selling as I probably won't need a one person pocket hotel again, so it seems daft to keep hold of it when someone else can get the use of it. The inner can be pitched on its own - so it's great for summer trekking and you can part cover with the fly sheet to allow ventilation. The porch is small, but will hold pack/boots. Plenty of room inside though. Flysheet is taped polyester with TNF lifetime guarantee on all parts. Please use forum to ask any more tech questions - if needed. Headroom is a bit tight, only weights 1.67kg all in.

I paid is about £189 for it. Yours for the bargain price of £110 incl delivery cost

Still Looking to find a new home for this - Will now accept £90 + delivery cost - It's still in mint condition!

If you are interested in buying please PM me. First PM'er to offer asking price will secure item. Judges decision is final etc etc ;)
A131-46S_mag.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Superb tent - I`ve had one myself for nearly 3 years and it`s stood up to some pretty harsh batterings in NW Scotland and the Lakes.

Packsize is tiny if you stash the poles upright down the inside of your pack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE