tkmax bargains

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Hi All,

Just a heads up that tkmax are doing Craghopper Kiwi shirts for £12.99. I've just bought two, cheaper than surplus shirts!!

Scoops

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I've had a few pairs of Craghopper trousers plus a pair of Regatta trousers and a shirt from there. Great stuff for considerabley less. Can't beat it, but the problem is, in my local store anyway, you really have to search for the stuff you want. Still a little "foraging" always turns up the good stuff.

pinty

Mar 24, 2006
London
scoops_uk said:
Hi All,

Just a heads up that tkmax are doing Craghopper Kiwi shirts for £12.99. I've just bought two, cheaper than surplus shirts!!

Scoops
Cheers for the heads up Scoops. Will have to steel myself for the Saturday crowds...

pteron

Acutorum Opifex
Nov 10, 2003
Wiltshire
pteron.org
Thanks for the heads up, I nipped in to the local one and picked up two craghopper shirts. (Took my daughter along so my two £12.99 shirts cost me over a hundred quid :eek: )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE