TK MAXX - cheap Craghoppers Trousers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Last week I went into a local TK Maxx and paid £18 for a pair of Craghoppers Kiwi trousers with the zip off legs.
They had the normal ones for £14 - almost bought them as well but decided against it until I'd tried them out.

Wore my zip off ones whilst out walking in Pembrokeshire over the windy, rainy bank holiday weekend and was very impressed - poly/cottton mix, pretty water resistant, fairly wind resistant and very quick drying. Double knees as well.

Went back to the TK today and the normal Kiwi trousers were on clearance down to £9.

They had various sizes and colours - worth a check of your local if you interested in them (think they're about £35 RRP):) :)

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
aye, and ive got craghopper tops, a north face jacket, karrimor boots and more from there too.

Feb 2, 2007
South London
Keep an eye on the craghoppers web site as well as they have sales and promotions.
I took part in one of there surveys and got £5.00 off, handy as I wanted to try one of there shirts.

Gordon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE