Titanium goat Wi-Fi Stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Used Titanium Goat small Wi-Fi stove for sale. £213 Delivered, Special Delivery.

New, it cost me £255 plus £50 VAT @ 20% plus clearance fee of £8. Totalling £313.

So, the deal is Im knocking £100 off a new one.

[Theres no way around the VAT with a company like TI Goat.]

Its been well maintained. If you bought a new one, yours would look the same as mine after a couple of burns.

Exactly the same kit as HERE

Assembly Instructional Video HERE

The WiFi stove is light, strong, and compact. The WiFi is as light as they come while still retaining strength
and structure. The roll up body works in concert with tie rod legs to create opposing forces making it a very
strong and stable stove. The tie rod construction means no tools, quickest assembly, and nothing to lose.
The tie rods attach integrally to the top of the stove, transferring loads efficiently to the ground. While only
weighing one pound, it will support a 50 pound load. Simple, effective, proven engineering properly applied.

Its really light, and flat packs into a rucksack easily. Nothing lighter on the market.

Works extremely well and will heat up a decent sized tent such as a golite SL5.

Will bring a pan of water, 1.7litre to a boil easily enough. [Thats the size I use]

Can get a good burn for around an hour and a half before feeding again.

Is in excellent condition. Mine comes with the 7.5 feet chimney.

TI-Goat Wi-Fi Stove

If it doesnt sell here its off to Ebay.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Still available. Buyer pulled out. [Chimneys not long enough for his tipi.]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE