tip toes in

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stormy

Jun 12, 2005
e. sussex
hi, im stormy, greywolf told me about here, but only because i was seeking how to cook squirrel.
im from sussex, lived in the countryside all my life in the same house. i have rivers, a meadow and a wood to keep me happy.
we are fairly at one with nature down here, we encourage wildlife into our garden, which basically means you dont have to go to far for supper.
i paint wildlife pictures for a living, have a terrible aim when it comes to guns and im really bad at woodwork.
which is bad because my father was a carpenter and a game keeper.
but i am very green fingered and know the differance between a wildflower and a not wildflower.
im also really rubbish at intros.
x stormy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Huge welcome to you stormy, it's great to have you. It sounds like there's lots you can share with us, you're in the enviable positing of having good access to the countryside and I bet you've some great experiences :D

Have you got any of your pictures on the net so we can have a look?

Have a good one and if you've got any questions then ask away, the guys and girls on here are great :D

stormy

Jun 12, 2005
e. sussex
oh you know i said how guns and woodwork im really bad at, i forgot to add using computers :D
but i will try.
thanks for the welcome, after the night ive had i really needed that.
xxxxx stormy

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Jakunen did a nice Normandy braised squirrel with wild mushrooms at the BCUK meet last August... Not that I can remember the recipe exactly - something to do with the post-squirrel-skinning-beer.

*If* I bring anything along this year, I am NOT getting roped into prepping it too! :D
(although I said that last time too)

stormy

Jun 12, 2005
e. sussex
oh and can i also add putting up tents. because if i dont greywolf may tell you about the whole putting up a shelter thingy. :D

ok basically im crap at everything :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
stormy said:
hi, im stormy, ...........
but i am very green fingered and know the differance between a wildflower and a not wildflower.
im also really rubbish at intros.
x stormy

Oh I don't know, I thought it was a goodie :cool: Welcome Stormy, :)

Cheers,
Toddy

Greywolf

Forager
Jun 5, 2005
East Riding of Yorkshire
Stormy is a good friend of mine and despite her protests at being crap at everything (it only tends to be with the more modern technology) she is a good soul with loads of knowlege and a 'feel' for the countryside.

So, cooked them squiggles yet, Stormy? :D

Greywolf

stormy

Jun 12, 2005
e. sussex
no greywolf me old mate, its much more fun to play a game called lob dead, half decompossed squirrels in the direction of my neighbour.

(please note) stormy hates her neighbour, she will start liking him when he stops cutting down trees and wildflowers just because they look messy.

Greywolf

Forager
Jun 5, 2005
East Riding of Yorkshire
stormy said:
no greywolf me old mate, its much more fun to play a game called lob dead, half decompossed squirrels in the direction of my neighbour.
Im sure Ive seen a plan for making a trebuchet on the net somewhere :D

stormy said:
(please note) stormy hates her neighbour, she will start liking him when he stops cutting down trees and wildflowers just because they look messy.
He really is like that folks... moved from the big city to be at one with nature... it was too noisy and messy and smelly so he is 'landscaping' his land :eek:

Greywolf

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE