Tinder - tobacco pouch advice

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Fjellstorm

Full Member
Jan 30, 2014
107
14
34
Kassel,Germany
Hi guys,
I saw this tinder pouch online which seems to be a tobacco pouch. I’ve searched a lot but haven’t found one that’s like the one on the picture. Does anyone have an idea what material it’s made from or where’ve can get this pouch? I’d like one with just one button.
is this a typical British thing?
regards
Max
 

Attachments

  • F8E70C8C-D59C-4EDD-B7BB-F4881AE1FED7.jpeg
    F8E70C8C-D59C-4EDD-B7BB-F4881AE1FED7.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 21
Looks like it would be fairly simple to make from soft leather or canvas.

Is this any help to you?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE