Tin Whistling

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Marts - you're right and sorry for the confusion. That link is HTH played on tenor whistle and then soprano.

I'm sure I've got a recording of it on the low whistle. Maybe from elsewhere.

Brilliant wee instrument.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Doc said:
Marts - you're right and sorry for the confusion. That link is HTH played on tenor whistle and then soprano.

I'm sure I've got a recording of it on the low whistle. Maybe from elsewhere.

Brilliant wee instrument.

Sorry Doc, forgive a Twhistle newbie, but if I wanted to buy a whistle to play the higher part that comes in second time round what should I be asking / looking for (i.e. the first part is a Clarke in D)

Marts

P.S. As a side point one of my friends came over this weekend - she is a fiddler in a band. She saw my tin whistle and the notation for Hector the Hero, looked at it for about ten seconds said ' that's a really nice tune' and then played it on the spot far better than I ever hope to be able too. Don't you just hate musical people!! :rolleyes:

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Bugger couldn't find my Clarkes Original so I nice new Clarkes Celtic arrived today to get me practicing until I can stand the heat in the loft and find the other one....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE