Timeline for bug fixes?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
I haven't been on BCUK so much since the forum changed - I just couldn't get my head round the new site quite so much, plus the bugs kept, well, bugging me.

That was a few months ago now. But it seems that there are still loads of issues that still haven't been fixed, such as:
- You keep on needing to log out and log back in again
- The "go to first new post" doesn't work
- Still can't say s o r r y
- Suspicious number of threads having allegedly one more views than replies
- etc

Is there a timeline for when this will all be fixed? I must say it's still doing my head in a bit.

I've had a brief look through this forum for any news on timings, but can't see anything.

Cheers,

Mark

EDIT: 500th post!

T

Timon

There is no specific timeline, the only thing I can say is that we appreciate your patience and communication regarding the problems. Our developers are working through the bugs but this site has many complex functions that when full working will enhance the site for all users. Thanks again for your feedback. Timon:D

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
Thanks Timon. Perhaps an update thread every so often to keep us aware of what's going on? Otherwise we're all just sitting here scratching our heads wondering why nothing's being done (although I imagine that quite a lot is being done behind the scenes).

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE