Sold Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag in olive green.
I bought this new and the bag is in pristine condition. The strap that would have been small on a gnome I've replaced with some decent webbing of a sensible length (See the photos which thanks to the lighting show the strap as almost desert tan, but it is green!).
A cracking bag with two internal pockets for bottles or other items as well as a slip pocket and a further outer pocket with key clip. I bought it as a mirrorless camera bag, but don't get on with one shoulder carry.
Further details in the Amazon link.
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MQXY85C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looking for £25 PayPalled and posted via Signed For within the UK.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Good catch. :) Does everyone have one of those throws?

Airguns (Hope it's not taboo)??

For sale, Windbag2 gas bag. Or free, not bothered. :D

7-BCDCEC7-0-E72-499-A-BE84-F61-EC56-AEDBE.jpg

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Good catch. :) Does everyone have one of those throws?

Airguns (Hope it's not taboo)??

For sale, Windbag2 gas bag. Or free, not bothered. :D

7-BCDCEC7-0-E72-499-A-BE84-F61-EC56-AEDBE.jpg

The only difference at this end Rich is that the throws I bought for the dog in order to protect the new sofa and my bed are the only places I can guarantee not to find the the little beggar who yesterday as an example, came back from the beach and burrowed under my duvet to dry off while I was out and treated me to a damp exfoliating sandpit when I got into bed last night. Terriers, got to love 'em eh? :banghead:

Reactions: ptr10001 and Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE