Ticks

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I know a few people who are suffering from the effects of those little blighters! One of the guys caught it in 1997 and he is still suffering from it now. The doctors thought he was mad suggesting it was Lymes disease as it wasn't common in our area. (NRW, Germany) Wrong! Don't underestimate these tiny little guys. If you do start to feel any of the symptoms you must go and get it checked. I always get covered in em when I take my dogs for walks in the woods but always check myself when I get in. A good strip search should sort you out.
 
Ah jeez. Not got a problem with creepy crawlies at all, but after reading all this post on Friday I had dreams full of the little blighters!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE