Thumbs up for Backpackinglight.co.uk

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
So the message from them as of today (24/4/08) is, yes they will be with BPL on Monday 28th April, YES they are identical to the Hex3 (re inner nest etc) and YES they ARE in GREEN! (We didn't like the Bamboo either!)

;-)

Seems they're finally in stock on their site, http://www.golite.com

Have to wonder why they even went with bamboo for the first run of them. Surely the green was always going to sell better. :confused:

Podcast Bob

In the nick of time .... ;-) did my box full of GREEN things arrive as I'm just loading the van now for my trip up to the Backpackers Club Show this weekend in Derby.

Should anyone reading this be in the area. Details are as follows;

"Show Opening Times: 10am - 3pm. The show is open to all and entry is free.
Ashford in the Water is situated on the River Wye, 2 miles north west of Bakewell, just off the A6 road. Postcode district DE45 1, Grid Reference SK199695.

The lightweight equipment exhibition will be taking place at the Village Hall situated at the east end of the village near the junction of A6020 and B6465 and tent displays will held at nearby the Greenhills Holiday Park, Crowhill Lane a few hundred yards away."

I'll be in the campsite tomorrow with a box of cool stuff and the three Shangri-La's (the 2, 3 and 4) on display which may be of interest to BCUK folks. I may take some of Jeds Tarps, I'm not too sure just yet. But even if you can't make it, you know where to look for more info. Do come by and say 'hi' if you can.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE