This Weeks Car Boot Bargain....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rommy

Forager
Jun 4, 2010
Hull, East Yorkshire.
Following on from last weeks bargain when I got the unused Coleman Avior 3 man tent for £20, I was walking around a bootsale when I saw erected on the grass next to their car a two man carp bivvy, this one to be exact:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TF-Gear-Force-Man-Bivvy/dp/B0018CQH6K

Two ladies were selling it for one of their husbands who wanted fifty pounds for it but I spotted one of the fibreglass poles was broke so was offered it for £30. (The pole is no problem for me to replace as I have loads of tent spares.)

When I looked inside I spotted a cig burn on the porch groundsheet so I offered her £20, she phoned hubby for his permission and I got it for the £20! I packed it up and headed back to the car and I spotted a brand new still wrapped military foam rollmat which I got for £1. So all in all another successful boot sale forage! :) Geoff.

rommy

Forager
Jun 4, 2010
Hull, East Yorkshire.
Well done - can you put it up in less than 20 seconds??

Took me about fifteen minutes to pack away at the bootsale!!:eek: Never done one before and it took a bit of figuring out. All repaired now but I doubt I could manage the twenty seconds putup quoted!! A minute or two I reckon. The bag is too small for packing away as well but I've got a large canvas holdall that will suit it better.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE