This Kid's got skills

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Over the years I've subscribed to a few channels on youtube, but I have to say this kid blows me away. His enthusiasm and natural talent leave me in awe. He has sooooo much potential, you can clearly see he's going to go far. Hopefully his parents are fully aware of what he gets up to and are supportive of his hobbies.

This is just an example of what he's done. I have to say I'm impressed, I mean would you take on a project like this even at the age your at now?

Ask me how old I felt when I first heard him speak. :aargh4::lmao:

[video=youtube;SlKV_ALrcnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKV_ALrcnQ[/video]

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
"I do pronounce aluminium in a British way, because I am British... " Even as a non-Brit, that made me smile.

How old is this kid anyway??
Guess the parents must be proud and desperate. Proud for his achievements and desperate, because he doesn't just play with lego..;)

Biker

How old is this kid anyway??

No idea but if he turns out to be 9 I'm handing in my resignation for having hobbies. There's no way I can compete with that.

We're on the same page about his parents. Either his Mum and Dad are proud of him or handcuff to his bed at night for fear of what he might weaponise during the night.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
A definite "Wow!" :Wow: :notworthy factor ~ and I suspect he has a mentor or two who encourage and support his interest(s) :35: :headbang: .

... Either his Mum and Dad are proud of him or handcuff to his bed at night for fear of what he might weaponise during the night.

Hmm, we don't really see him. Perhaps he's ...

d_7366.jpg

pic grabbed from here (No connections etc)

Biker

A definite "Wow!" :Wow: :notworthy factor ~ and I suspect he has a mentor or two who encourage and support his interest(s) :35: :headbang: .

Hmm, we don't really see him. Perhaps he's ...

d_7366.jpg

pic grabbed from here (No connections etc)

Stewie would be outgunned! :lmao:

This kid has a treehouse :eek: with a workshop inside :eek: with electricity :eek: and a bench grinder :eek:
Jealous or what?!

Yeah, I know what you mean! Imagine having parents who encourage you like that. He could be the next Leonardo Da Vinci!

Well, I just emailed the lad via Youtube congratulating him and bringing this thread to his attention, such skills need to be encouraged and your feedback is good to read. I hope he gets to read it and replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE