Thermarest trail lite

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
Up for swaps is my genuine Thermarest self inflating mattress, as mentioned it is the trail lite model which is full length. it has only been used a handful of times so is in great condition, it of course has a bit of dirt on it from the woods but nothing too bad. here is a link to the product info, ignore the price on here its not the cheapest site, just for product info.

http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/inde...2011/fuseaction/products.detail/code/83120071

I am looking for a new hammock, If the hammock is worth more than the Thermarest I am happy to put something else in towards it for the right hammock ie other items or cash. I am pretty big (6ft and 18 1/2 stone) so need something suitable for my size, ideally I would like an a-sym with built in mozzie net so something like a hennesey but would consider other offers.
Thanks Gregor

Edit-
Ok so no offers of a hammock so will give some other suggestions, I am after some down filling for an underquilt I'm making, finding it hard to get hold of it and considering getting an old sleeping bag and taking a knife to it! also would like a top quilt or sleeping bag to replace mine, preferably down and at least 2 season my current bag is waaayyyy too big and heavy! thanks Gregor

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
Ok so no offers of a hammock so will give some other suggestions, I am after some down filling for an underquilt I'm making, finding it hard to get hold of it and considering getting an old sleeping bag and taking a knife to it! also would like a top quilt or sleeping bag to replace mine, preferably down and at least 2 season my current bag is waaayyyy too big and heavy! thanks Gregor

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE