Thermarest neoair xtherm small (Price Drop)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
For sale or trade is my thermarest neoair xtherm size small.

I have used around 3 times in my hammock which works really well but I am moving over to ground dwelling for the foreseeable future and it is just a little to short for me.

It comes without the original stuff sack which I binned but included is a generic 12l dry bag which I use instead.

Very thick and comfy mat with no holes, tears or repairs and it is practically brand new.

Sales wise I am looking for £70 including fees and postage for a quick sale to fund another mat.
Trade wise I am looking for a regular sized thermarest mat that packs down to a reasonable size (1l Nalgene bottle or similar). Must have a decent rating suitable for 4 season use.

All the best, Hamster

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433439853.930156.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433439862.896754.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433439870.681163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Right guys I have found myself the new mat I am after and now need to fund it, I am dropping the price to £70 including PP and fees for a quick sale.
These are great mats and are superb for hammocking - I used this in my Hennessy and you can get in and out of the entrance without the mat obstructing you.
It is ridiculously warm and packs down really small and light, it's just a shade too short for me when I'm in my tent.

Cheers, Hamster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE