Therm-a-Rest Haven

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
Has anyone tried the Thrm-A-Rest Haven or similar while out can about?

Linkski

I've not gone out without a Thermarest mat for a long time. And this strikes me as a good idea so long as you're not planning on using a hammock ...

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I had a Big Agnes Lost Ranger which was very similar, it's a different way of sleeping but for me it worked, I tend to turn over inside a bag rather than with it.

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
To be honest my problem is size.

6'2" and about 54" chest. Most sleeping bags pen me in so tight I can't even think of moving. And often their being so tight means there's no air in there - so they're not as warm as they should be.

Anyone got an alternative as to BIG sleeping bags?

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
To be honest my problem is size.

6'2" and about 54" chest. Most sleeping bags pen me in so tight I can't even think of moving. And often their being so tight means there's no air in there - so they're not as warm as they should be.

Anyone got an alternative as to BIG sleeping bags?

couple of options i have found. first arctic military sleeping bag. second i just found a vango bag simiar in size testng it out this week!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE