TheCanoeMan-greetings from the norfolk broads

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheCanoeMan

Silver Trader
Hello All

I'd like to take the opportunity say hi to you all and tell you a bit about ourselves and what we have to offer.

We are an outdoor activities company in wroxham, norfolk. at the heart of the norfolk broads. As you can probably guess by the name, we are primarily a canoe hire company. We also run a bushcraft school as well as many other side lines including cycle hire, corporate events, stag/hen parties and so on. This year we have taken the first step in really expanding the bushcraft side of things to cover everybodys requirements and have just launched several new courses after asking our customers what they would like to see. before the recent growth we have been running 1 & 2 day bushcraft courses, bushcraft canoe trails, family adventure days, fungi foraging, bow making and fire lighting workshops and more. This years new courses include carving and cutting tool, shelter building, general fire lighting, fire by friction and outdoor cooking workshops. We are also launching 3 new bushcraft proficiency courses (basic, intermediate and advanced) for our customers that keep coming back who have asked for something more challenging and would like something to show at the end of the week end to say "i did it!"

thanks for reading

TheCanoeMan

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Welcome friend, saw a few of you vessels on Monday while in wroxham. Will pop in next time.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

TheCanoeMan

Silver Trader
there are some truly inaccessible spots out here. we are fortunate enough to have access to some stretches that are inaccessible to the public and even have a bushcraft site that can only be accessed by canoe. the whole area is beautiful to work in and explore

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi and welcome, I hope you enjoy the site, have seen your signs up when traveling in Norfolk and keep thinking I should get in touch. Thanks for your time.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
I was down in the Broads this summer and saw your office and quite a few of your trips on the water. I would really fancy doing some of the off-the-beaten track paddles with you some time and combining a bit of bushcraft.

Broadland canoeing is just heaven and I just love it - easy to get away from the cruisers, deep gentle waters and a pub round every corner (makes a change!) I'd like to retire there!

Last edited:

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
I did one of the bushcraft canoe trails a few years back. It was great fun, despite the heavy shower that nearly filled up the canoe. A nice trip and friendly people.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Saw your van a while back when working in Wroxham have since looked at your website, sounds idyllic, lovely place the Broads. Welcome

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE