The troll hunter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
Just saw this fabulous movie. If you are in the right mood and are somewhat hopeful that there might be supernatural stuff out there, and enjoy beatiful scenery I whole heartedly recommend this movie. Gave me a few laughs and some awe of the nice landscapes in Norway.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/
trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEo7H9tqSM

Edit, the trailer is somewhat of a spoiler...

Last edited:

Springheeljack1

Forager
May 12, 2011
Sheffield
Yeah I saw this a couple of days ago at the cinema, and I loved it, I have heard Hollywood are going to spoil it as soon as they can.

It has some amazing scenery in it and I loved the way they went in to detail about the trolls, and all the myths around them.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I enjoyed it.

It's one I'd buy to keep alongside Rec 1 and 2, Blair Witch and Cloverfield.

The Hunter looks like Big Alex from Ice Road Truckers.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
It looks seriously lame.

Well why don't you withhold your opinion till you see it? I thought it was enjoyable, and I've mentioned it to a few friends already. The trolls were not what I expected. I assume that the film follows Norse mythos closesly, atleast thats the impression I got from some of the dialogue in the film.

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
I saw this and was thoroughly disappointed. It was quite nice to look at but as a film I thought it was very confused. I didn't know if was supposed to be serious or funny. After seeing I thought if it was supposed to be a comedy then it wasn't funny enough, and if it was supposed to be serious it was too silly. Afterwards I was informed that it was supposed to be funny as it apparently stars high profile Norwegian comedians. I think I chuckled 3 times in the whole movie. What annoys me is that the concept holds so much potential to be great. Sorry for the downer guys. Maybe my hopes were too high.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE