The test must have bushcraft accessory

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
Most shark attacks are to swimmers on the surface rather than divers, it's reckoned because under the water a diver moving smoothly looks like another big predator and the sharks will usually keep clear unless they are already in a feeding frenzy. I've often seen sharks nearby but never seen any serious threat behaviour under the water. Snorkellers, surfers & swimmers on the surface look like an injured fish and so attract the sharks' attention.

Sandbender, I've swum with the basking sharks on Tiree, it's magical.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...Sandbender, I've swum with the basking sharks on Tiree, it's magical..."

I blame my sister, too many bedtime stories from HP Lovecraft and August Derleth, the murkey unseen depths and large things moving about down there throw all the wrong switches in my head. :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Great stuff. I'll put one in my FAK next to the box of tampons, giving set, and packet of quick clot.....just a shame i cant get hold of any bear spray to complete the kit LMAO

User3326

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2015
UK
Imagine being the first person to try that in the real world hahahaha.
"Yeah mate, we've done all the tests, You should be fine"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE