The SURVIVAL HANDBOOK

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Guys, is this the expensive one you're all talking about?

showphoto.php
 
:-P just sneaked in at the last 12 seconds with my bid....hope the other bidder isn't a member here....I'd be so ashamed!!!

Price was a little steep but not the £240 mentioned on here...now, how do I go about selling it again....!!!! lol
 
Maybe a stupid question but, whats so special about this book (aside from the fact, its quite rare). I mean, does it contain "secret" bushcraft knowledge not availible anywhere else or what?
 
i wouldnt have thought so.. and im sure you can find it all if you compile a good bushcraft libary you will have all the knolage and more that is printed there.. it is however considered rays best book!
 
I got a copy of that for Christmas, says 1990 inside???.

My Partners Brother found it in a little Bookshop near Aberdeen, knowing the Person who gave me it I can't imagine he paid silly money for it.

I better not tell him he will never live it down. :yikes:

Yes, Folks I now have a Raymond Mears book and Yes, I am wondering what all the fuss is about. :?:

The question is am I now doomed to become a New Age Bushcrafter??.
Says me looking up at the copy of Horace Kepharts "Camping and Woodcraft" which I saved my Paper round money for, I remember it cost me 42 shillings.(£2-10p). plus the price is still inside. :wave:
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE