The River Cottage Handbook Collection - 10 books

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
The Book People are selling all 10 of these for £ 20

[h=1]http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&productId=306679[/h]There are also a codes out there for discounts or a free gift :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Are you saying theyre not very good? Thinking of them as a Christmas present for my mum!

I could be wrong but, I think the influx of food warriors/tourists to the once quaint and quiet Dorset all due to HFW has upset the locals... My heart bleeds purple pee.

Get the books, your mum wont be disappointed.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Are you saying theyre not very good? Thinking of them as a Christmas present for my mum!

Oh no, I'm sure the books are fine buddy. It's just that Huge Furry Knittingball isn't everyones cup of tea round here. Couldn't even grow his own carrots, but managed to pull some lovely shop bought ones out of the ground. And people bang on about Bear Grylls!

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I have some too and they are great - looks like the price has gone up £5 overnight though!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE