The Ray Jo Whiley interview!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
I'm sorry if this is a repeat but here's a link to the Jo Whiley show where she interviewed Ray.

It seems that you have to listen to the whole show 2 hours 45 minutes worth :eek: this includes music!

Anyway if you're interested have a listen, but be quick as I'm not sure how long they are listed for and as they are not a pod cast you can't download it, I don't think!

Jo Whiley show!

Reactions: tomtom

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
nigelp said:
I have recorded the interview as an MP3 file. 15 mb if someone wants it and can put on a hosting site somewhere to share?

Nigel
I'm not sure of the copyright aspects of it, but I wuld not mind listening to the Ray mears part of the programme

you can host it free at
http://www.sendspace.com/
if you include your own email address then Sendspace will give you a link that you can then post so people can download from the site (for seven days I think)

woodchips

Aug 30, 2006
Bristol, UK
The music in the background through that interview was very annoying but to be expected of yoof radio I guess :D and the interview felt a bit uncomfortable, but it was interesting to hear about his antics as a young lad.

Big John

Nomad
Aug 24, 2005
Surrey
Thanks Nigel, will have a go at downloading it when I get home, Big Brother won't let me get it here at work! :rolleyes:

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
After listening to this interview, I was surprised - I never realised he grew up in Lewisham, I always thought he grew up in Sussex.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Big John said:
Thanks Nigel, will have a go at downloading it when I get home, Big Brother won't let me get it here at work! :rolleyes:

If you switch of Jade live streaming to your desk, you’ll probably be able to download it :D

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hey Nigel,

I was appreciative that you provided the MP3, I didn’t realise you’d edited out the guff!

Good effort mate, thank you very much.

AJB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE