The "Rain-Dogs" weather shield

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
The "Rain-Dogs" weather shield ,,,,,unlined waxed cotton to go over the "Twodogs" ,,,or any other clothes :)

No zips or buttons to fail ,,,:D

Hand made in Dudley :)

Price £65 made to your size and posted to your door in the UK

Add a wool lined hood

Price £70 made to your size and posted to your door in the UK

Thanks for looking

Twodogs

jaffcat

Nomad
Sep 26, 2012
Hertford
Probably a silly question, but how water tight are the seams on something like this.... just wondering... very tempted..

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I can safely say from having mine and used it during, before and after the Gathering that this is one of my favourite tops and I use it in all conditions, keeps most but the heaviest and longest downpours at bay. It did get a bit wet inside after 3 hours but people who had normal waterproofs and ponchos got wet at that point and most were cowering more than me. It has taken over from a lot of my technical jackets for its ease of use and comfort. I had many a person admire it at the Gathering and also some people in my local town. It is very lightweight and packs down to a really small size (a lot smaller than most people think) I usually have mine in a roll which is about 25cm long about 7cm in diameter(And I and it is not that small (see large bloke size)), I have a small strap which keeps it that size till I need to deploy it when carrying it. It easy fits into any of my sling bags and haversacks that I use.

I could not be more chuffed that I got one if I tried.

Top Work Cliff

Last edited:

Rabid

Nomad
Dec 15, 2014
Sleaford Lincolnshire
Even though it is 32C outside and bright sunshine I have just taken the plunge and ordered my rain shirt. If it is half as good as my Twodogs wool shirt I will be a very happy bunny.
I will be looking forward to some wet and cold so that I can get the best from them this winter.:hatscarf::umbrella:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I've been sorely tempted by this and wool bush shirt (I really fancy one of the 1950's wool blankets you got) to complement it. The quality looks great, made in the UK, supports a BCUK member but I'll be crucified if I bring another jacket into the house.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE