The new and updated Enzo Birk 75 (Pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
For a long time I have loved the look of the Enzo Birk 75 but I hated the fact that the scales did not fully cover the liners and so I never purchased one. I recent comment by Dennis at Brisa on one of the forums here had me take a second look and I pulled the trigger and purchased the lovely black G10 version in S30V with a Skandi grind.

It arrived yesterday and what a beautifully finished knife this is. The fit and finish is fantastic and I quickly removed the new deep carry pocket clip because I prefer the feel of the knife without it. The Birk is a frame lock folder and is about 10%-15% bigger than the PK70 (Although because of the angle I have taken the photo's at they look the same size).

This is what Dennis said about the new models:

"These changes have been made, due to feedback from version one.
-scales flush with the liners,
-clip placed for deep pocket carry,
-countersunk screws,
-opening liner changed for easier opening and closing.

Flat, chamfered scales in Black Carbon fiber or in Curly birch,
rounded scales in black G-10.
Black screws with black scales.
Nickel silver screws with curly birch."

And here's a few pics:

In hand shot
DSCF2926_zpse0039f66.jpg

Solid Lockup
DSCF2924_zpsc85407f1.jpg

Spine shot
DSCF2922_zps48ea1b1a.jpg

Perfectly centered
DSCF2921_zpsa921c4ef.jpg

Nice smooth rounded end to the blade; no snagged pockets with this one!
DSCF2920_zps612e9371.jpg

Side by side with a PK70
DSCF2918_zps7cd45a6e.jpg

Closed shot; note the sharp end of the blade on the PK70 by comparison
DSCF2917_zps8a5e72c3.jpg

Side by side:
DSCF2927_zps35deef74.jpg

All in all a wonderful folder with an extremely high standard of finish. These can be purchased direct from Brisa:

https://www.brisa.fi/portal/index.php?option=com_oscommerce&osMod=index&cPath=119_244

I have no affiliation with Brisra.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hmmmm that looks nice, I umed and arred for a while over the bike and after handling one decided that the pk 70 was more comfortable. When funds allow I may look into getting the 2nd gen birk. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE