The Minimized Kit List.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Percy92

Feb 4, 2013
Ashington, Northumberland
There's the odd bit's I've missed out with wash kit, FAK, etc. But there not really on the last because people should carry them anyways. Health & Hygien is always one of the top priorities, and it doesn't take a genius to stay clean, and eat clean. Nore take a FAK and stay safe in general so it'sa rarely used.

I don't consider making a natural shelter as roughin it I guess. I do it more from enjoyment, been able to make your own shelter properly, big enough for you + your kit, comfortably & stay dry and out of the elements. High enough to have a small fire inside with some form of chimney going at it. It's fun to do, isn't taking up valued time, if it's what you go out for. Sleeping in tarps n bashas is fun if convienient. But if you go out to create a shelter, fire reflector & get a fire going to cook over it. It's all the more fun in my opinion! But every one's different. :)

And presterjohn yeah it's getting harder and harder in the urban area's, everything's turning to brick and mortar. Kind of sucks, coz it's slowley widening to the rural area's as well. But there's still alot of big woodland's out there! And as long as you don't start carry machete's and what not I'm sure a standard 2 and half inch to 3 inch knife wont be a problem to carry and use in the bigger woodlands? Aslong as it's transported there in your kit, and only taken out for propper use I guess. The same for an axe and folding saw, aslong as you store them correctly, and only use them for propper use, you can carry them. It's being stupid with them that get's you into the shizzle! I carry my folding saw, small lock knife and some time's an axe in my day pack from time to time =]

Cheers
Percy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE