The Magic of Mushrooms on BBC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
The Magic of Mushrooms is available on BBC i-player for the next 28 days if any of you missed it first time round.

Very interesting programme, I thought.
Posted in this section due to time limit on availability so not really one for the resources/media threads.

Rob.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I watched this last time it was on and really enjoyed it, my favourite bit was a comedy moment when the presenter is talking to the American fellow who is the new Kew gardens fungi guy, it is a split second of shock on his face when he nearly spits his teeth out at how the American fellow pronounces fungi and then the involuntary facial tick that twitches after this every time the fellow says fungi, for some reason it reminded me of Ren from Ren and Stimpy any time he was trying to keep his cool when Stimpy was aggravating him and the vein would start to pulse on the side of his Ren's head until he exploded in fury

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I watched this last time it was on and really enjoyed it, my favourite bit was a comedy moment when the presenter is talking to the American fellow who is the new Kew gardens fungi guy, it is a split second of shock on his face when he nearly spits his teeth out at how the American fellow pronounces fungi and then the involuntary facial tick that twitches after this every time the fellow says fungi, for some reason it reminded me of Ren from Ren and Stimpy any time he was trying to keep his cool when Stimpy was aggravating him and the vein would start to pulse on the side of his Ren's head until he exploded in fury

LOL. :lmao:

Why didnt he just correct him? I take it he pronounces it as it sounds instead of funguy?

Not as bad as aloominum.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
foon geee is about as close as i can phonetically spell it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE