The 'I've found a bargain' thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nemesis

Jan 4, 2010
Surrey
Hi all
As every now and again some of us post up when bargains are to be had, I thought why not start a thread that can be added to as and when anyone sees a real bushy bargain. Obviously not just your 5% offs and that kind of thing but just those occasions when a serious discount has been made.
I'll get it started with Craghopper kiwi winter lined trousers for £15 here http://www.craghoppers.com/exclusive-offers/mens/kiwi-winter-lined-trousers.html

No affiliation etc. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Last edited:

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
TK Maxx quite often have merino base layers by the Aussie brand XTM. The long sleeve zip neck tops were only about £30.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Does it have to be bushcraft related or anything useful out and about?

If the latter, then the Polish shop in New Bridge Street, Truro is offering a free slice of their cooked meat with every roll...Result, Dad got his packed lunch for the trip home for 50p...

(And its good quality bread and meat too.)

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Easter weekend has seen the return of the cheap camping gear to the shelves of £ stores here in Wales.
Poundland have the fishing gear back as well and are doing a pack of sixty assorted fish hooks for a quid.

There's also this to watch out for in the woods..
wipeout.jpg

Edit: SWMBO has just come back with a hammock from the 99p shop, sod mowing the grass I'm off for a bimble to try it out :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LarryBass

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Hi

A trip to the local charity shop rendered two trespass
sleeping bags for £3.99 each.
Nz-LEEr3GYqz4cdvfU561x7GkS-WtxNZpf1OI04znD5Cjx1KJ_RsX8KTVDmz0NcQiTcVH7u5=w1912-h2542

Nothing fancy but they will go inside another sleeping bag to keep the kids toasty.
Had a fight who gets the camo one,girls eh!

Buster

Last edited:

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Brake drum from a bedford van from a fitter at work and a dumped 12kg butane cylinder on the school run (brother in law is going to turn it into a wood burner)! Free is a good bargain as far as im concerned!

joelinman

Apr 19, 2015
wombwell
I picked up one of the festival kits from B&M today. Here's a quick sneek preview for anyone interested.

IMAG0178_zpsiv3z7pnk.jpg

Cheap nasty canvas bag but it will serve its purpose. It has a clear plastic sleeve on the front which you could put sauce sachets etc in.

IMAG0179_zpsye7cwtqx.jpg

What you get in the kit ... 2 mess tins, cutlery set, firelighters and a hexi styled burner frame.

IMAG0182_zps791izmpp.jpg

IMAG0183_zpspheldbah.jpg

Great bit of kit for the money!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE