The Horny Viking

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I was watching Robson Greens extreme fishing last night and he had a bit of a competition with an Icelandic smith called Guðmund Örn Ólafsson. Turns out the guy is a knife and jewelry maker and i tracked him down on facebook.

His work is lovely so i thought id post a link to his facebook page so you can have a look for yourself. I particularly like his Thor's Hammer pendants.

If anyone can find his retail website give me a shout

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Horny-Viking/123604961066619

That would be my father you guys are talking about, he does not have anything except the facebook page for now unfortunately. He does post all the items he has for sale on that facebook page tho.

He does a lot of work with cow horns as well, i have a small mjölnir pendant from him and a drinking horn in a belt sheath and my GF has a small "knife" pendant(black iron). Still trying to convince him of making me a knife with the antler of my first moose as the handle...lets see if i ever get him to do that one!

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
I bought a small knife pendant from him a few months ago and have been wearing ever since. He is a busy guy, but apparently the best way to contact him if you want to order something is to message him through Facebook

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE