*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry for the delay. My main PC has suffered a blue screen death :( and I've been trying to sort it out

moving on nicely :D - I'm sure Steve will find something nice ;)

I think this will do nicely :D

A swedish snow smock dyed an emerald green. It didn't take properly so it has a bit of a tie-dye look to the finish which I quite like.
snowsmock-1.jpg

Armpit to armpit measurements are 27"

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
wow Steve! - that's a cracker of a gift!!! .......must........resist.........

good on you guys, this thread shows what a great family Tony has 'adopted' over the years. I for one am proud to be a member amongst all you great people!!

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Oh yes there is nothing to stop people 'jumping in' as often as they like ;)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
wow Steve! - that's a cracker of a gift!!! .......must........resist.........

Go on... you know you want it :D Resistance is futile :borgsmile

It's been sitting around since I dyed it as I found it a tad snug when I had anything bulky on under it :eek:

I've now got a replacement that fits nicely so lets see this go to someone who'll use it

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
yup - but you have seen me Steve and I have a perfectly serviceable tent and tarp
ashamed053611282jy0.gif

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I already have one but it's a bit tight under my arm pits, i may be up for it Steve !! Do you think it would fit me Steve before i commit ? If so i've got a few bits and bobs i can gift on.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I already have one but it's a bit tight under my arm pits, i may be up for it Steve !! Do you think it would fit me Steve before i commit ? If so i've got a few bits and bobs i can gift on.

I don't know Andy.

What I'd suggest you do is measure your smock from armpit to armpit and see if yours is smaller or not. If it is smaller then you ought to be ok :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE