*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
It doesn’t need complicating, keeping one person involved is hard enough, let alone waiting on a second decision. I don’t see why people keep trying to force the thread. If you’ve got a load of stuff to get rid of then there’s the classifieds, if you’re just waiting on freebies then that’s a shame.

The bloke is away, he has family issues to deal with, he’s apologised.

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
It doesn’t need complicating, keeping one person involved is hard enough, let alone waiting on a second decision. I don’t see why people keep trying to force the thread. If you’ve got a load of stuff to get rid of then there’s the classifieds, if you’re just waiting on freebies then that’s a shame.

Agreed

Woody110

Mod
Mod
Mar 8, 2009
Leeds, Yorkshire

Couldn’t agree more.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms

My sentiments exactly. The thread's been going for almost 10 years, it's had its ups and downs yes. I have to admit I've shaken my head a few times at statements implying an offer in the coming hours only for it to be days or weeks later! I just remember that we don't all operate on the same wavelength, and yes, life can get in the way sometimes.
The simplicity and longevity shows it works.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Never been quick enough to catch any of the goodies being passed around on here but it looks like the thread needs a nudge to get it moving again.

I have been having a clear out today and am happy to offer a Lixada copy of a wood gas stove which is not getting any use so happy to offer it and leave the previous recipient to throw some change into the RNLI, Mountain Rescue, Red Cross tin etc. when he gets a chance.

Will not get posted until Thursday.

Image.jpeg
Image-2.jpeg

Reactions: Nice65 and Van-Wild

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Awesome, pm inbound
My offering is a used Fällkniven DC4 field sharpener in its leather pouch
62657b631c82f538ca25a897940fab07.jpg
74dfd107a559ac3f8491c15543cc8a6b.jpg
7f5a5b820baae2ee097dee17e42bd952.jpg

Cheers

Reactions: crosslandkelly

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE