*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Wife has informed me my gift came today! I'll be back tomorrow and get some pics sorted and some other items.

Cheers

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Wife has informed me my gift came today! I'll be back tomorrow and get some pics sorted and maybe some other items.

Cheers

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Wife has informed me my gift came today! I'll be back tomorrow and get some pics sorted and maybe some other items.

Cheers

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
lol damn phone and ft fingers.

I don't seem to have pictures of the tins right now but here's one of the knife.

K1SvQbL.jpg

It's a lock knife and completely new. As it's a knife please only accept it if you're allowed to own one.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Bare with me chaps! I'll try n have a nose tomorrow and look for different stuff that might be of interest.

Been really unwell lately but haven't forgot!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
KwFDR29.jpg

How about two vintage Sheffield made pocket knives instead? both under 3 inches that dont lock. Found them in a carpenters shed last yer, been left unused for 30 years?

Jan 13, 2018
Rural Lincolnshire
lol damn phone and ft fingers.

I don't seem to have pictures of the tins right now but here's one of the knife.

K1SvQbL.jpg

It's a lock knife and completely new. As it's a knife please only accept it if you're allowed to own one.

If this is still available, I'll take it.
How do we go about giving address ? (is it via messaging ?)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE