*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
Sorry for the late reply chaps and chapessess.

Ok up for offer is a mysterious gifticus. Could be a knife, could be a book or could be a used hoover bag.

Merry crimbo all

S

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Ok , up for grabs is 1 pack of Brand New rechargeable Eneloop PRO AA batteries.

They were purchased in the summer and are unused and fully charged.
These are the 2500mAh capacity.

The package is a little creased from where it's been stored but the batteries are the dogs wotsits.

b562b8edc2b75c5394a8067d7612dd79.jpg

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
On offer from me is a Vest, FR, AFV Crew ( Fire Resistant, Armoured Fighting Vehicle) size L, green. Good used condition, some slight piling as normal, very warm so ideal for the coming months.

image.jpg

nicksteele1990

Tenderfoot
Sep 21, 2016
Cheshire
Apologies if I'm not allowed to post...

I'd quite like the vest, if I may.

I have a knife to offer, CRKT hammond cruiser.

images

4 inch blade, liner lock, with a flipper tab on the back for one hand opening. Uk legal, If you have a good reason. Never used, in good shape. I think I have the box too.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
They are yours buddy with a little extra thrown in got your address so will post tomorrow.

Result!

I completely forgot about this, guys. Let me see what I can dig out.

Just come back to the forum after some time away and noticed this...book was posted and looks like it didn't arrive...I've messaged tengu to sort it out because there's nothing worse than your GIO not turning up!..anyone know if she's still around?

Cheers j

She was active before Christmas as she was posting in the full members secret Santa. Maybe away for the festivities

C

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Right, as people have been very generous to me on here recently I have thought it's only nice for me to return the good will.

So here we have a double whammy and if I can find any other little gadgets I will chuck them in too.

One aluminium hand made fire piston (by a professional, not me). That does work as I have tried it. Complete with charcloth and char rope, replacement o-rings and grease to seal/lube it.

aaaaaannnnndddd! one charcoal stick hand warmer (red, unlike the picture) Which was gifted to me before but I have a Zippo one which is always my go to first.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE