*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
A quick rummage has come up with a nice black leather pouch, vintage surplus. It measures approximately 23cm x 15cm. Belt slits to the rear which have been lengthened at some point.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Comes with free vintage surplus leather smell.

Use it as is, mod it or cut it up for projects.

I'll include some slices of fomes fomentarius from one of these..........
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 318
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Pity you missed out on that book Gcckoka, from your posts it seems like the kind of book that is just right for you.

Maybe Hunkyfunkster would sell it to you, worth a PM.

(Sorry for the de-rail guys).

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
More derailing

I have a more recent copy of the book if you are interesting in swapping something Gcckoka

Well the thing is that , I have a UK address of a company which brings parcels to Georgia, I recently wanted to send a gift with Georgian post to UK and the prices are so high that I can buy 3-4 new books like that :( If you know a company who transfers parcels from Georgia to UK I will be more than happy to offer many interesting things.

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Well the thing is that , I have a UK address of a company which brings parcels to Georgia, I recently wanted to send a gift with Georgian post to UK and the prices are so high that I can buy 3-4 new books like that :( If you know a company who transfers parcels from Georgia to UK I will be more than happy to offer many interesting things.

Do we all get an invite to the wedding then? (still de railing.)

Last edited:

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
I posted your parcel off first class today. Hope it all comes in handy :)

Alex

Cheers Alex.

Currently on offer from me is............

A quick rummage has come up with a nice black leather pouch, vintage surplus. It measures approximately 23cm x 15cm. Belt slits to the rear which have been lengthened at some point.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Or

COLOR=#333333]Trousers, DPM, combat, lightweight, size 85/100/116, [/COLOR]2 pairs, one pair in excellent condition, stored but unworn, the other other pair are used.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Or

A spalted beech block, approx. 20.5cm x 9.5cm x 4.7cm. About as seasoned as you could get.
View attachment 39335 View attachment 39336 View attachment 39337 View attachment 39338

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
A bit of choice now added,

A nice black leather pouch, vintage surplus. It measures approximately 23cm x 15cm. Belt slits to the rear which have been lengthened at some point.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Or

COLOR=#333333]Trousers, DPM, combat, lightweight, size 85/100/116, [/COLOR]2 pairs, one pair in excellent condition, stored but unworn, the other other pair are used.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Or

A spalted beech block, approx. 20.5cm x 9.5cm x 4.7cm. About as seasoned as you could get.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE