*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Funky_rick,

I need you to email me proof of age o.k. I've sent several pm's now and a photograph is not really proof.

I need something with your name and age on it to ensure the knife is going to an over 18 year old.

Sorry if I'm being over cautious - soon as you can do that i will send knife

Roger

Partickpebbles

Dec 18, 2010
South Milford
Funky_rick,

I need you to email me proof of age o.k. I've sent several pm's now and a photograph is not really proof.

I need something with your name and age on it to ensure the knife is going to an over 18 year old.

Sorry if I'm being over cautious - soon as you can do that i will send knife

Roger

If this doesn't happen let me know.... I'd take. Hopefully Rick will sort of course.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
stallanim.gif

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
On offering me, a micarta slingshot fork. Picswhen I get home :thumbdown:

Nuggets.. "YOW Bear Yow Bear"
Bear.. "Eyup Chis... Can yor undastand a wurd e just sed? "

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Could i provisionally say YES please. Iv got a spare pair of bands sitting at home.. :D

And i will offer up in return a pair of Dark navy waterproof trousers with elastic waist. (Will find out size when im back home) :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
On offering me, a micarta slingshot fork. Picswhen I get home :thumbdown:

Apologies for wrecking this ball cowboy.. Just had my lug pulled. It wasn't mine to gift it seems.... It's swmbos :eek:

So on offer from me again.... Summat when I get home. Again apologies to all and I will no longer participate in this thread.

Could i provisionally say YES please. Iv got a spare pair of bands sitting at home.. :D

And i will offer up in return a pair of Dark navy waterproof trousers with elastic waist. (Will find out size when im back home) :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE