*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
All yours Brizzle, pm me your details or I can hold it till you get back, hope you’re having a great time.
Let’s call it a trade between us if you want?
It’s a bit of fun and if you don’t have anything I want you can donate something to charity.
I can offer up a copy of the THE original original Bushcraft book, a classic that should be on everyone’s shelf

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 8
Shouldn't have taken the offer then, you're going to stall the thread for over a week.
My apologies for going on holiday (!). It's not my intention to hold the thread up.

However, I've seen the thread stall for weeks and weeks, so I hardly think 1 week is a huge issue.
The thread is a bit of fun, let's try and keep it that way?

Having never accepted anything from this thread I've been putting various items aside until such a time as I do.
So it's a shame that when I do accept something I can't reciprocate quickly. Sadly I then get a negative comment as a result.

As I say, it's not my intention to hold the thread up. I think it's such a brilliant idea that shows how kind and generous people can be.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Carry on folk. Thanks.
Edit to add:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pattree and lou1661

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
No takers for the book so would anyone like a Berghaus cap, worn once or twice?
I have a Champion cap I’ll throw in too that I’m pretty sure has never been worn!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 7

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Ok new offering
A light weight axe made in England, it’s a project but not a difficult one

Obviously over 18’s only

Attachments

• IMG_7231.jpeg
    IMG_7231.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 22

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE