*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Thank you :thumbup: it will get nay on daily use :cool:

On offer....raikeys, cough, I mean uncle rays Northern Wilderness and Wild flowers, ferns n grasses or the complete book of knots in large hardback. Or a large wool blanket (off white)
ute9e9at.jpg

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
On offer from me:
- Thin stainless steel round 'cooking pot'. It's approx 14cm x 6cm with lid and used; i'll also leave the tuppaware bowl inside as a sort of nest set. or
- British Army aluminium mess tin set, well used and with a bit of character.
- Axe ring/hanger for a belt. Brass ring, about 1", with leather belt hoop. or
- Olive green acrylic wool(?) balaclava. Eye and mouth holes and needs a wash as stored for several years. or
- Some 58 pattern webbing consisting of, large pack, poncho roll, 2 ammo pouches (left and right), yolk, kidney pouch and I think a 44 pattern waterbottle pouch. the yolk has seen better days but the rest is'nt too bad. If I find the 37 pattern belt I used with it that will be includes as well. If picked, this item will be posted as cheap as possible unless collected as its bulky and heavy.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
On offer from me:
A British army Hexamine fuel burner with full box of fuel, sealed in its original waxed bag, and possibly some other bits to pack out the box!

These are usually pretty popular but if not I'll put up somet else

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Already feeling the pressure....!

BUMP: On offer from me is a Brand New British Army Hexi Solid fuel burner and fuel, sealed in its original waxed bag

Or
A bundle of maya sticks (fatwood) and other tinder (and any other bits I find)

Or
A carbon steel mora 640 (over 18s only, will be checked)

Something there to please someone surely?

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can I take the Mora please?

I will offer up either;
Black norgie (shirt, mans, field extreme cold weather, black) in size 116cm. Probably an XXL
OR
Black ripstop combat trousers (trousers, black, field) size 85/104/120 (40" waist)

If I stall the thread :confused: I'll dig for something else.

Sent from a (Samsung) Galaxy, far far away.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE