*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Bag is like a blue /teal type colour. All the lamination has broke down. Its a decent functional day sac though. I'll get pics when I get home. Book is mint.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Bump berghaus dart pics

2erudumy.jpg

aquryna3.jpg

ena9e4uq.jpg

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
you certainly can chap, PM me your address and i shall get it sent off asap

cheers

stuart

Still no sign of that one :(

Original trade was lost in the post from 17th of October... politley asked if it had been mailed was told yes and a replacement was on it's way out... However, still no PM reply or other contact since the 9th of November despite logging on to BCUK yesterday.... Just keep the stove, if you ever even had it.

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Just keep the stove, if you ever even had it.

Stuart's a good guy, he'll not purposely leave you high and dry.

Original trade was lost in the post ... replacement was on it's way ... still no PM reply or other contact since the 9th of November despite logging on to BCUK yesterday....

Unfortunately sending a PM doesn't mean that it arrived at its intended destination ~ quite a few of us, myself included, have experienced non arrival of PM's over an extended period of time. Now, if the message I'm sending is important, I tick the little box to have a 'message received' notification when / if the recipient opens it.

Currently on offer ...

yes please, in return I offer REAL CIDER MAKING ON A SMALL SCALE by Micheal pooley & John Lomax

Amazon link
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Real-Cider-...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353989812&sr=1-1

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE