*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
oops! :eek:forgot me manners and to say thanks to Bare Thrills for the great big wodge of maya sticks he sent me, cheers Buddy :)

On offer from Chiseller of this parish
Chris Ryan survival guide, hardback, or a 97g esbit stove....
026102cd-2783-4b3e.jpg

026102cd-27c1-61bf.jpg

026102cd-27f3-0f06.jpg

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
A genuine Nokia micro USB phone charger, or a chainex industrial chainmail glove . Ideal for nasty ferrets, safe sharpening , testy crayfish etc. It's a left hand one but can been worn on yer right dany . Cost me a pretty penny back in the day.
5c18994e-4081-ee07.jpg

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey spandit! Could I take them please..? Could you enlighten me what the oil us used for? Cheers bud..Offer to follow when I'm back from work. I'll make it worth the weight! ;)

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Oil is used on an oilstone when sharpening tools. This stuff is specially formulated for that purpose.

The G3 is a cutting paste that is used for polishing. It's relatively coarse but brings metal up to a good shine. If I can find it, I'll bung in some G10 as well, which is really fine.

They're little bottles/tubes that can be taken away with you on a bimble. PM me your details & I'll get them posted

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Ouch! Is that a vulture lurking behind me. No takers on a couple of nice items?

Still on offer is the block of wood or the filter bag

And if that's not your thing how about a mystery gift. And before you ask I'm not saying what it will be.

The mystery has unfolded ;) very generous gift, I thank you kindly Sir. I have re gifted it to Swmbo as I'm well covered thanks. She will make great use of it. I hope that's okay ?

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Ok sorry to keep you guys waiting.. it been a reet busy day!!!

on offer from me is a pocket size telescope (2 part) and if that doesnt take anyone's fancy ill dig something elts out! :)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ill take the few rat pack bits.

On offer is

a black AA mini maglite
a couple antler bits
a pewter tankard
a big bit mosi net

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE