*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Yes please on the pack :)

Ill offer a brand new 9 led torch in glow in the dark blue or black
Or a stainless steel knife/fork/spoon set
or a light pink hip flask :D

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
i dont think it works like that bud,its a friendly trust thread and you arent swapping with the same person but passing on the goodwill to the next person.
i will post mine straight away someone says yes.

No, I get how it works Johnny, what I meant was if someone else had the liner, then it wasn't my turn to put up an offer.

I would say get lost, but you can't now, you have a nice new compass:D Glad it arrived in one bit, I was quite nervous!

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
No, I get how it works Johnny, what I meant was if someone else had the liner, then it wasn't my turn to put up an offer.

I would say get lost, but you can't now, you have a nice new compass:D Glad it arrived in one bit, I was quite nervous!

i see,this thread can get confusing especially when it moves quick.

but thanks again did your liner arrive ok?

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
May I take this please? Time I gave one a go I think :)

On offer: A pair of OD green canvas gaiters or A DD Hammocks silk sleeping bag liner.

Many thanks, yes it arrived today. My wife picked it up before work, got back in about an hour ago, first thing she said? "What have you been buying now?" She obviously knows me too well:eek: When I explained the aim of the thread, she was amazed that strangers send each other useful stuff for nothing (that has a worth and value), pay the postage and base it all on trust!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE